Previously employed

If you worked previously, you might already have a tax number.
You can check by calling the LHDN (tax agency) - have your IC or passport number ready.

  • 1-800-88-5436 (Local number)
  • +603-7713 6666 (Overseas number)

Not registered

If you are not yet have registered with LHDN, you can do so by:

  1. Filling in the e-Daftar form online
  2. Completing form CP22 and submitting the hardcopy to the an LHDN office.