If you've been wanting a feature to allow your employees to visit in and out of a place multiple times in different locations, this feature is for you!
Go to Hadir settings, and at the bottom of the page, you will find Visits:
To turn it on, change no to yes:
After turning the feature on, there will be 3 settings to choose from.
- If it is a must for employees to write notes when they are visiting a place, turn on the first setting.
- If it is a must for employees to take a selfie when they are visiting in and out of a place, check the second and third setting.
Visit In and Out
To visit in and out, go to mobile app and click on the + icon at the bottom right of the screen:
Go to Visit
Here's the main page of visit feature:
- To start visiting in, fill in notes if it is mandatory and click Visit in
- If selfie was mandatory to visit in, this screen will show up:
- After selfie has been taken, click at Confirm Visit in Here
- Upon confirming, you will be able to see Visit in Successfully at the bottom of the screen
- To visit out, fill in notes if it is mandatory and click Visit out
- If selfie was mandatory, this screen will show up:
- After selfie has been taken, click at Confirm Visit out Here
- Upon confirming, you will be able to see Visit out Successfully at the bottom of the screen
To view the past visit logs in mobile app, go to Visit logs
In visit logs, you can view each day's logs and also backtrack to check past logs by selecting on the date.
To view the past visit logs in the web, go to Hadir, and under Attendance Record, go to Visit. This is where all the visit logs are stored and there is no approving function here, as it is only for tracking the visitation logs of employees.
If you wish to export the data out into excel, you can do so by clicking Export Data.
Hope it helps!
You can always reach out to email@example.com for further inquiries.