By Julie Goh
Being productive basically means achieving more in less time and with less effort, without sacrificing the quality of their work.
Here are some habits of highly productive people:
- Prioritising tasks: They identify and focus on the most important tasks first.
- Time management: They manage their time effectively and avoid procrastination.
- Planning and goal-setting: They plan and set goals for themselves, both short-term and long-term.
- Continuous learning: They are constantly learning and improving their skills.
- Taking breaks: They take regular breaks to avoid burnout and maintain productivity.
- Staying organised: They keep their workspace and tasks organized for efficient work.
- Minimising distractions: They avoid distractions, such as social media, and chatters during work hours.
- Staying focused: They stay focused on one task at a time and avoid multitasking.
- Effective communication: They communicate effectively with colleagues and team members to ensure work is done efficiently.
- Being adaptable: They are adaptable and able to adjust to changes and challenges that arise.