Welcome to Kakitangan.com, let's get you started on our Mobile app.
How to get started with Mobile app?
Please make sure you have completed the process of reset password before getting here.
- Go to your play store/ google store, key in Kakitangan.com to find us :)
- You will reach the 2nd screen after you open up the app, key in your email address and password.
What can I get from my dashboard?
After you successful login, here is your first screen, you will find a "home" icon at the bottom of the app - This is your Dashboard.
Interesting part of the Dashboard -
- Claims - the total amount of pending, paid, approved, rejected expense claims.
- Leave - the total number of leave balance you have on each leave types.
- Who's on leave - filter by today, week and month.
How to apply leave on mobile app?
Go to the 2nd icon "Calendar", you will be able to swap between months and visible to the public holidays of each month.
- Click on the "+" sign to apply leave,
2. You will come to below screen, take the steps below to complete your leave application.
A. Click on it, you will find a list of leave types, select one.
B. Click on it to see a complete calendar, select start date and end date.
C. Select a leave length: Full day, AM (Morning Half Day) or PM (Afternoon Half Day).
D. Upload a supporting document/image.
E. Put a brief note to inform your reporting manager.
F. Once confirm, click on Apply.
3. Lastly, you will find your leave application on the calendar below. You may see the application status here as well.
How to submit claims on mobile app?
- At the bottom of the app, 3rd icon "Cash bill", this is the claims module. Click on the "+" sign to submit new claims,
2. You will come to below screen, take the steps below to complete your claims submission.
A. Click on it, you will find a list of category, select one.
B. Click on it to see a complete calendar, select the date of transaction.
C. Key in the receipt amount.
D. Key in the receipt number if available.
E. Tick if the receipt amount includes SST
F. Put a note to inform your reporting manager.
G. Upload a supporting document/image.
H. Once confirm, click on Submit claim.
3. Lastly, you will find your claim submission and the status here.
How to clock-in on mobile app?
- Go to the 4th icon "Clock", this is Hadir - Time and Attendance module. Click on "Clock in" to start your shift.
Quick tip: You may check with your reporting manager on your shift schedule before you clock in or login in to our portal to check out Roster on your respective shifts.
2. When you see screen below, you need to take another click on Take Selfie as this is required by your company in order to complete your clock-in of the day.
3. After selfie taken and completed, you will see screen below. Click on clock out when you're off for the day or start break when you are on a break during middle of the work.
Quick tip: Break time should be determined by your reporting manager, you may refer to he/she before you click on it.
4. What happen if you see other than above?
When you come to this screen, it simply means that you are clocking in too early (outside your shift time). You may take a screenshot and refer back to your admin so you know what to do next time to avoid this situation.
When you come to this screen, it simply means that your clock-in location does not match with the shift location that your admin had set. You may take a screenshot and refer back to your admin so you know what to do next time to avoid this situation.
- You may check out teammates at this page, click on the name to look for their contact.
2. Go to the last icon "Setting", you may log out from here. You may also contact kakitangan support from here via email and check on the latest version of this mobile app so when you submit a request or query, you can refer the info here.
Hope it helps :)
Stay tune for more updates on our Mobile App!
If you have some ideas to share or comment, please drop us a message here! We love hearing from you :)