Welcome to 2018! It’s important to make sure your payroll information is up-to-date. As a preferred online payroll provider, we have compiled a list of things you should do now to get ready for payroll in 2018 and related upcoming compliance effective dates.
Preparation for FORM EA and FORM E 2017?
Making sure that all employee payroll from January to December 2017 is complete. This is to prepare to EA for 2017.
• The submission deadline for Year 2017 EA Form and E Form is summarised as below:
Employer/Admin to prepare Submission to Deadline
- EA Form (All employees) 28 February 2018
- E Form (IRB/LHDN) 31 March 2018
Failing on submission will result employer to be penalized. Penalties will range from RM300 to RM20,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or BOTH.
Still trying to figure out how to get your EA/E Form creation? Kakitangan.com system is a perfect solution for you!
Latest amendments and announcement related to payroll
- Tax rates to be reduce by 2% for chargeable income bands between RM20,000 to RM70,000
- EPF employee contribution is now 11% and no longer be 8%
- EIS is implemented and EVERYONE has to factor that in your Payroll!
Has your existing Payroll System been upgraded to 2018 calculation yet? Hey it’s January already. Get started with Kakitangan.com today!
Introduction of Employee Insurance Scheme (EIS)
- EIS -Employment Insurance Scheme is one of the hot topic.
- What is the rate of contribution? 0.2% employee and employer.
- How to make contribution payment? We understand from SOCSO that you need to register an account in SOCSO Assist portal – while it is still being upgraded to take EIS.
- More details in EIS is available here:
I-Perkeso to change to Assist - all employer who has already register for i-Perkeso is advice to re-register to Assist.
Starts Jan 2018 all contribution submission is to be done online.
Once you register, you may login from https://assist.perkeso.gov.my/employer/login/
The user guide is made available at https://www.perkeso.gov.my/portal/usermanual/assist-user-manual.pdf
Thanks to the engineering team’s solid experience, Kakitangan.com has upgraded the system to facilitate EIS calculation at the 1st week of Jan. It’s the first in the market :-)
Setup your payroll system in Kakitangan.com today!
Nizam Shari, HR Expert of Kakitangan.com