It's not as complicated, we have you covered here. Articles below are arranged in order to provide you a complete onboarding with Kakitangan.com.
How to setup the system for the first time?
- First time setup on Kakitangan.com guide
- User guide on Payroll module
- User guide on Leave module
- User guide on Claims module
- User guide on Hadir module
- Complete guide on common data needed for Payroll - Please MAKE SURE you input them
- User guide for your employees
- User guide to avoid scientific number in Excel
- User guide to export into comma CSV
- For bigger companies - Batch add employees and batch import payroll data.
How to conduct salary & statutory online payment?
Note: For the Maybank2E, Cimb Biz Channel, Hong Leong Connect First, we output all the EPF, SOCSO and PCB files together with salary zip file. Therefore, you don't need to go through the EPF, SOCSO and PCB guides below.
- Statutory online payment :
- Pay EPF Online - https://blog.kakitangan.com/how-to-pay-epf-online/
- Pay SOCSO Online - https://blog.kakitangan.com/how-to-register-and-use-assist-perkeso-portal/
- Pay PCB Online - https://kakitangan-doc-uploads-test.s3.amazonaws.com/payroll/Use_Kakitangan_To_Pay_PCB.pdf
- Pay EIS Online - https://blog.kakitangan.com/how-to-register-and-use-assist-perkeso-portal/
2. Salary online payment :
Note: We recommend you to use Maybank2U bulk, as you do not need an Org ID. When you are using Maybank2U, you need to fill up Org ID (which an old format started using it few years back).
- RHB Reflex Auto pay (Direct integration with Kakitangan.com) - https://blog.kakitangan.com/rhb-reflex-guide/
- CIMB Bank - https://blog.kakitangan.com/note-to-cimb-biz-channel-users/
- Hong Leong Bank - https://blog.kakitangan.com/use-hong-leong-connect-first-today-heres-why/
- Public Bank - https://kakitangan-doc-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/payroll/publicbank_payment_guide.pdf
Other related topics :
- How to get EA/E form done? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/how-to-get-ea-e-form-done/
- Should i use table-base or formula-base for PCB calculation? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/should-i-use-table-base-or-formula-base-for-the-pcb-calculation/
- Why is my employee terminated but the name is still shown in payroll calculator? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/why-i-my-employee-terminated-but-name-still-in-payroll-calculator/
- Are you calculating EPF & PCB correctly? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/are-you-calculating-epf-pcb-correctly/
- How to register Foreigner to SOCSO? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/how-to-register-foreigner-to-socso/
- Can i excel import the payroll into the system instead of editing one by one? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/can-i-use-excel-to-import-into-the-payroll-instead-of-editing-every-person/
- How do i do export to Xero? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/how-do-i-export-payroll-to-xero/
- How do i setup payroll in Quickbooks? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/integrate-kakitangan-com-payroll-data-into-intuit-quickbooks-accounting-system/
- How do i export to other accounting system? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/3-steps-to-get-payroll-data-into-your-accounting-system/
- How do i have people approving leave in different company accounts? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/how-do-i-have-people-approving-leave-in-different-company-accounts/
- Multiple-level leave approval. - https://blog.kakitangan.com/multiple-leave-approval/
- Troubleshooting: Why is Kakitangan.com support often ask me to reset password? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/troubleshooting-why-is-kakitangan-com-support-asking-for-me-to-reset-password/
- Is my data safe in Kakitangan.com? - https://blog.kakitangan.com/is-my-data-safe-in-kakitangan-com/
Hope it helps! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. :)